I haven’t written lately because everything I’ve been working on has been on the backend; setting up the foundations for battle. Companions are pretty much implemented, although there might still be a few bugs to work out. For this feature, I’ll be happy if I can get a basic battle loop implemented with:
- Players, Companions & Enemies
- Basic Attack
- Winning: enemy party defeated
- Losing: player party defeated
- Rewards distributed (exp, gold, items, etc)
But these things would be nice for the pre-alpha:
- Item, Defend, Run, Skill options
- Enemy Ambush (player party center aligned)
- The ability to add avatars to left, right or center of battle
- Basic scripting? (dialog)
I will update as soon as I have something to show.
Have a great week everyone!